Want to find out how you can Factory Reset Lenovo Windows 10?
Then, you have come to the right place for that. As in this article, you are going to find out all about it.
Lenovo laptops are some of the best ones in the world and have all the features that you might need. But the best part about this is that the features would be very reliable and will work.
Still, there can be times when you will come across technical glitches which are going to prevent the proper functioning of your Lenovo gadget.
And many users have reported things like that which they have faced. And a solution for a lot of them is going to be factory reset.
So, if you think that you will be able to solve the problem that you are facing currently by going for a Factory Reset. Then, you are going to find out all about that right here in this article.
Reasons for Which you Might Need Factory Reset Lenovo Windows 10
As we have said that this process is something that you will be able to complete on your own. But, you are going to need proper instructions for that.
We have covered that in this article, but the fact of the matter is that you are going to need more. And that is to have a complete understanding of the reasons why you might need to carry out the Factory Reset.
Knowing that, understanding and implementing all the technical instructions are going to be much more simple. Saving you time and a lot of the extra hassle that you might have faced.
So, in this section of the article, we are going to discuss all of that.
The main reason for which you might need to do the Factory Reset is the virus attacks. In this day and age of high-speed internet, virus attacks are more common now, than there was ever before.
There are more viruses nowadays and the all-time connectivity has made it more likely for virus attacks. And when these attacks happen, that can wreak havoc and thus, damage a lot of things.
Important data that you have might be at risk as a data breach is rather common nowadays. Other than that, damages to the hardware components are going to be really problematic.
And a lot of these things might happen and cause you problems as such. And if you do not do something about it, then it might get a lot worse after that.
So, in a situation like this, it might be rather difficult to identify in specific what the exact issue is. But you will be able to do that if you perform a hard reset of your Lenovo laptop. As that is going to revert any of the damages that might have occurred.
How to Factory Reset Lenovo Laptop Windows 8: A Step by Step Guide
Now in this section of the article, we are going to take a look at the different solutions to this issue.
Follow these steps carefully and with that, you will be able to perform a factory reset Lenovo Windows 10. And thus, solve any kind of technical glitch that you were facing currently.
- Plug your Lenovo laptop to a source of power and then power it on from there. All the while, keep pressing the Shift key from your keyboard.
- Then, click on the Restart option which you are going to find on the sign-in screen of Windows. Thus you are going to get into the Advanced Startup options section of Windows.
- After that, select the Troubleshoot option that is there in Windows 8 and 10.
- Look for the Reset this PC option and once you find it, click on it.
- Now, look for the Just remove my file option and click on it after you find it.
- Click on the Reset option after which you will have to wait for some time. It depends on what the exact problem is and can range from 30 minutes to an hour. So consider waiting for this time as that is going to be important.
- The laptop is going to restart itself quite a few number of times. And you will have to make sure that is happening.
This completes the process and you are going to be able to solve the technical problem that you were facing.
Thus, you know how to carry out the factory reset for your Windows 10 or Windows 8 Lenovo laptop.
With this, you will be able to fix a lot of the different technical problems that require you to perform a Factory Reset.
But if you do not consider yourself the most tech-savvy person and are not confident in your technical skills. Then, you should go for tech support right away, as that is going to help you save lots of time.