When it comes to laptops, Lenovo holds an extreme position in this global market. But sometimes, it starts to display issues and thus hamper the users’ work as well.
Lenovo laptop keeps restarting is one of the common issues that is often faced by a number of users nowadays.
As a result, the device restarts automatically without any proper error notification and let the users puzzled.
A number of reasons are responsible for getting the issue. In any case, if the CD or DVD gets corrupted, then you can also face the same issue.
Apart from that, if you are using bad hard disk or the RAM gets corrupted, then there is also a chance of getting the same issue in your Lenovo device.
Unfortunately, if you are also suffering from the same issue, then this article is the right place to get rid of it. Follow each and every method carefully and then proceed to solve this issue on your own.
Effective Methods to Resolve Lenovo Laptop Keeps Restarting Issue:
Here, in this section, you can find some proven methods that can be helpful for you in order to get rid of the Lenovo laptop keeps restarting issue without any hassle.
So, go through all the methods carefully and execute them exactly the same as illustrated below.
Method 1: By Burning CD or DVD
The very first thing you have to do is to insert a DVD or CD in the CD-ROM drive. Else you can also connect a USB flash drive to the computer you are using.
- After that, you have to burn the DVD, CD or USB flash drive. After completion of burning, insert the burnt bootable drive to the laptop.
- Next, you need to set BIOS to boot the computer from the DVD, CD or USB. Then, navigate to the “Windows Rescue” option by clicking on it.
- Then choose “Crash before loading bar” option and hit on it. Here, you can see that a new tab will open on the screen showing a number of options.
- From the list, select any option on after another as per your choice and check when your problem gets solved.
Method 2: Perform a System Restore
As an alternative, you can try out this procedure also. For that, at first, set the DVD or the CD as the primary boot device.
- After that, restart your laptop. Then, boot to the “WinRe” by using the Bootable installation USB.
- Now, navigate to the Windows Setup page and choose “Repair your Computer” as well.
- Then, tap on the “Troubleshoot” icon and then click on “System Restore”.
- At last, you need to go through the instructions that are showing on the screen and reboot your device for once more.
We hope that the above solution will assist you to fix the Lenovo laptop keeps restarting issue within a few minutes. We have also defined the probable reasons for the issue that can help you in preventing the issue from occurring any further.
Thus, if you find the tutorial beneficial, then leave your valuable comment in the feedback box below. Moreover, if you face any sort of difficulties regarding any solution, then let us know that.