Lenovo laptop Bluetooth not working error is an error which takes place when you have not installed a proper Bluetooth driver in your device. In some cases, this error can also occur, if you have not turned your Bluetooth device on. If you are facing this error repeatedly and want to fix it without wasting much of your precious time, then you can follow this article. It will guide you effectively.
Some Relevant Fixes for Lenovo Laptop Bluetooth Not Working Error
Here are more than one fixes, using which, you will be able to fix this typical error on your own. In that case, try to follow these steps:
Method 1: Enable Bluetooth Hardware
After you start this method, you have to be sure that your computer has the necessary hardware configuration for this step. , you have turned on the Wireless service. In this case, you have to check that, whether your device is Bluetooth capable or not. After completing all of these steps, you have to follow these steps:
- At first, you have to press the F5 key, F8 key or the Fn + F5 combination in order to enable your wireless adaptor. In case, If you have not enabled the Bluetooth radio, then you will not be able to see the Bluetooth device on your Control Panel or Device Manager.
- Once done, you have to tap on the Windows logo key and the “X” key at the same time and click on the Device Manager.
- Now, you have to expand Bluetooth Radio or Bluetooth.
In that case, take note that, if you cannot see any items which are listed under the Network adapters or Bluetooth Radios, then you have to go to the next method.
- In case, if you see a down arrow, you will be able to see your Bluetooth device is disabled. Now, you have to right click on the item and tap on the Enable option.
- Here, if you see a yellow exclamation mark which is situated next to your Bluetooth driver. In case, if your hardware is not responding correctly, then you can move on to the next method.
Method 2: Enable Discovery Mode
You can also enable the recovery mode, in order to fix this error quickly. They are listed below:
- Firstly, using your keyboard, you have to tap on the Windows logo key and the “S” key at the same time to launch the search bar. Then, you have to type change Bluetooth.
- Now, you have to click on the Change Bluetooth option.
- In the Options tab, you have to make the box be checked against Allow Bluetooth device, in order to find the computer which you are using and allow Bluetooth devices to connect this computer.
- Then, you need to click on the Apply button and tap on the Ok button to continue.
Once you complete all of these steps, you will be able to complete this action.
Method 3: Uncheck Turn Off Device To Save Power Option
If you have not enabled your Bluetooth in the device, then you can encounter this error. On that note, try to follow these steps to overcome this particular glitch:
- First of all, you have to go to the Device manager and tap on the Bluetooth button.
- After that, you have to choose the properties of the first entry which is a wireless Bluetooth module.
- Now, in the properties dialogue box, you need to choose the Power Management tab as well as you have to make the box be unchecked against turn off the device to save power.
If this error persists after performing these steps, then you have to follow the alternative method mentioned below.
Method 4: Update Bluetooth Driver
You can also update the Bluetooth driver, in order to resolve this error. In that case, try to follow these steps:
- First of all, you have to go to the search bar from the Start menu.
- Now, in the search bar, you have to type Update device drivers.
- Once you complete all of these steps, you will be able to see a list of the installed driver on your device.
- Now, you have to find the Bluetooth driver and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the task.
Once you complete this procedure, you have to check the status of the error. This time, you will be able to resolve this error.
Here is a useful guide to fix Lenovo laptop Bluetooth not working error on a quick note. In case, if you encounter any kind of errors or if you have any further queries, then you can inform us via your comments. So, we are concluding this post and will see you in the next post.